ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISKS & HAZARDS, LIABILITY RELEASE & AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE
Refund Policy - No Refunds for any reason. All tickets, passes, badges and gift card orders are final and non-refundable. No refunds, all sales are final. If we are closed due to weather or any other reason, then we will issue a credit via email to rebook your experience for another date and time available at Witch's Woods, Nashoba Valley Ski Area or Nashoba Valley Snow Tubing Park. (Please be sure to check your spam and promotion folders). We sell all tickets online and they often sell out in advance. The weather, conditions and speeds vary constantly. We do not guarantee any specific number of days of operation, hours or the number of runs you can do in a specific time frame. If you are unable to attend your regularly scheduled multi-week lesson program due to a documented sickness, we will issue you a credit to be used another time Any Promotional cards, credits and vouchers expire on the date listed on them or at the end of the season they are purchased, whichever comes first.
By purchasing any product for or, by entering the properties and buildings located at Nashoba Valley Ski Area and/or Witch’s Woods at Nashoba Valley, you agree to all of the following:
Management can revoke any ticket or ask anyone to leave at any time, for any reason without a refund.
Violation of any COVID-19 rules or recommendations can result in immediate expulsion from the property without refund. No refunds for any reason. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Witch’s Woods and Nashoba Valley Ski Area you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. “By entering the premises at Nashoba Valley Hill Corp. d/b/a Nashoba Valley Ski Area & Witch’s Woods, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take all measures necessary to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and Nashoba Valley Hill Corp. d/b/a Nashoba Valley Ski Area & Witch’s Woods.”
1. I agree, for myself and/or my child, to RELEASE, forever indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Nashoba Valley Acquisition Corp, Nashoba Hill Corp and their owners, officers, directors, volunteers, employees, affiliates, agents and assigns, (collectively as “RELEASEES”) from liability for any and all loss or damage to myself or to my child or my child’s property resulting from the RELEASEES’ NEGLIGENCE or any other cause. I understand that the RELEASEES are not responsible for the consequences of their own NEGLIGENCE, that is, their failure to use reasonable care in any way. I acknowledge that I am freely and expressly assuming and accepting any and all risks of property damage, personal injury and death in connection with my or my child’s use of the resort and/or Witch’s Woods.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I further agree, for myself and/or my child, to release and give up any and all claims and rights that I and/or my child may now have against the RELEASEES. This releases all claims, including those of which I and/or my child am not aware and those not mentioned in this release. This release applies to claims resulting from anything which has happened up to now.
3. For myself and my child, I agree to RELEASE, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the RELEASEES from any and all loss or damage that I or my child may cause to persons or property while using the resort, witch’s woods or the snow tubing facility. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims for personal injury, death and/or property damage that may in any way arise out of use of the ski area, the resort and/or Witch’s Woods.
4. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS - I acknowledge that attending Witch’s Woods is a hazardous activity with many inherent risks and I should not enter unless I am medically able. By attending and/or participating in Witch’s Woods, I understand that I may suffer serious injuries (both physical and emotional), death, damage to myself, damage to my property, and/or damage to third parties. I expressly assume all risks, inherent and otherwise, of participating and/or attending Witch’s Woods. I acknowledge and understand that some, but not necessarily all of the risks include the following: being scared, riding a tractor driven wagon ride, obstacles or variations in the walking path or parking lot, steepness and configuration of the walking paths, debris and poor footing, lighting and poorly lit areas, vehicles moving, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, wildlife & insect attacks, communicable diseases and all such risks being known and appreciated by me. I further agree that the phrase “inherent risks” means those risks which are listed above, or those that can reasonably be inferred therefrom. I also agree that these risks are both obvious and necessary to Witch’s Woods.
5. I understand that this agreement shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns and shall be governed by the applicable laws of the State of Massachusetts. I also understand that if any part of this agreement is determined to be unenforceable, all other parts shall be given full force and effect. I agree that any claims, which I may bring against the Releasees, shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Middlesex County and Federal Court for Massachusetts and that no claims against the Releasees shall be brought in any other jurisdiction.
6. I consent to the use by Releasees of any images, pictures (video and print), names and likenesses for commercial purposes, or otherwise, of me or my child, in connection with the activities of Releasees, without restriction as to frequency, duration or medium.
7. I understand and acknowledge that I will obey all COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines listed in this document, on witchswoods.com and any additional signage posted at Nashoba Valley Ski Area and Witch’s Woods, including but not limited to: Nashoba Valley Ski Area & Witch’s Woods - COVID-19 Rules - Please read before entering ● Please visit us another day if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever or chills(100.3 and above), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, OR diarrhea? (or if you have come into close contact with someone showing these symptoms or who has tested Positive for Covid-19) or have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine.
Tickets are sold ONLINE and in advance, for a specific start time. Please arrive 15 mins prior to your selected time
You will have 90 mins to complete all attractions
I UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY PROCEEDING WITH THIS PURCHASE OR BY ENTERING THE PROPERTIES AT NASHOBA VALLEY SKI AREA EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS I HAVE TO BRING A CLAIM AGAINST OR SUE THE RELEASEES FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A CONTRACT THAT LIMITS MY LEGAL RIGHTS AND THAT IT IS BINDING UPON ME, MY HEIRS, AND LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES
PARTICIPANTS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE: AS PARENT/GUARDIAN, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT I HAVE READ THE ABOVE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND THAT BY PROCEEDING WITH THIS PURCHASE OR BY ENTERING THE PROPERTIES AT NASHOBA VALLEY SKI AREA, I AND THE MINOR AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. I HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE FROM LIABILITY, FOREVER DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS RELEASEES FOR ANY CLAIM OR SUIT ARISING OUT OF SAID MINOR’S USE OF THE SKI AREA, THE RESORT, AND/OR WITCH’S WOODS.